This morning the men's test of the Test Event of the Tokyo Olympics where the Canadian Tyler Mislawchuk the victory has been won
Today we have competed with good temperature, cloudy and windy day, unlike the women's test yesterday, where they had to cut 5 km of the race on foot by a high temperature alert.
The first to get out of the water was Henri Schoeman followed by Mark Devay and Richard Varga, Brownlee and Tayler Reid, in a rapid transition a group of 11 units was formed that tried to make the solo getaway, although at the end of the second round it was unified with the chasing group, where were Jonas Schomburg Kristian Blummenfelt, Jonny Brownlee, Bence Bicsak or Tom Bishop among others.
Finally, the unified group arrived at T2 where Mislawchuk was the fastest and headed out with Matthew Sharpe, Schoeman and Birtwhistle, Brownlee, Wilde and Stornes.
In the race on foot the group was losing units until the final part where Wilde attacked leaving with Stornes and Mislawchuk.
Finally, Tyler Mislawchuk With a strong acceleration he managed to leave and win the test with a time of 1: 49: 51 followed by Casper Stornes (1: 49: 55) and for Hayden Wylde (1: 50: 03) that finishes in third final position.
As for the Spanish Genis Grau y David Castro They did not finish the test.
|Tyler||Mislawchuk||01: 49: 51|
|Casper||Stornes||01: 49: 55|
|Hayden||Savage||01: 50: 03|
|Gustav||Iden||01: 50: 25|
|Jonathan||Brownlee||01: 50: 28|
|Joao||Silva||01: 50: 36|
|In my opinion||Bicsák||01: 50: 41|
|Pierre||Le Run||01: 51: 00|
|Jonas||Schomburg||01: 51: 01|
|Henry||Schoeman||01: 51: 01|
You may also be interested in this
- The test event of the Paratriathlon in Tokyo is changed to duathlon to find E. coli in the water
- Genis Grau and David Castro, at the elite start of the Tokyo Test Event
- Flora Duffy wins the Tokyo Test Event, after the disqualification of Jessica Learmonth and Georgia Taylor Brown
- Measures to counteract extreme heat in the triathlon test of the Tokyo Olympics
- The Tokyo Test without Noya, Mola and Alarza?