The next September 22 will be held a new edition of the Challenge Madrid where this year the “complete” sign will be hung on the two distances in which it competes, Half and EL Full Distance.
Challenge Madrid will have its exit in San Martín de Valdeiglesias (Sierra Oeste of the Community of Madrid), the town that for the second consecutive year will have the blue flag on the beach where the swimming sector will be played.
With the modification of the circuits this year, the test has attracted the attention of the athlete since they only remain less than 50 places to hang the “complete” sign as they indicate in their social networks.
You can consult in the following link our article with the test circuits
Further information: https://challenge-madrid.com
You may also be interested in this
- Challenge Madrid delivers the “chulapa” trophy and jersey to the winner of the 2019 edition in Cadalso de los Vidrios
- The official video of the Challenge Madrid 2019
- Victor del Corral and Lisa Roberts win the Challenge Madrid
- Challenge Madrid 2019 summary video
- 1.100 triathletes will participate in Challenge Madrid 2019