According to the newspaper Noticias Castilla y León there has been a new accident in Valladolid. In this case it has been at the top of Arco Brick where a tourist has run over a cyclist who has been injured in the accident, as reported by the Valladolid Police.
The event has occurred during the night of this Monday and the agents have indicated that the driver of the tourism has been given to the flight later.
Accident at the top of the Brick Arch.
A tourism rolls over a cyclist who is injured.
The driver of tourism is on the run: a white Citroen Xantia of Madrid 📲092 pic.twitter.com/4Fck0UG4M7
- PoliciaValladolid (@PoliciaVLL) December 17 2018
The police have requested collaboration through the 092 to locate the driver of said vehicle, a white Citroen Xantia.
You may also be interested in this
- A driver tests positive for drugs after driving a cyclist and running away
- The new signals of the DGT to protect the cyclist
- (Video) What does a cyclist feel when he is overtaken by a truck?
- Two years and four months in prison for a truck driver who ran over two cyclists causing the death of one of them
- The example of Leo Messi when overtaking a cyclist