The DGT has made a video to raise awareness of how to overtake a cyclist if he comes from the opposite lane
In overtaking in two ways, we must also take into account the safety of other users who approach in the opposite direction. In this animation the DGT shows us how to correctly overtake a cyclist, when another comes from the front in the lane in the opposite direction.
Video as adelatar a cyclist
More information http://www.dgt.es/es/
You may also be interested in this
- Video: How to make a correct overtaking to a road cyclist?
- The DGT and Seat use the IoT (Internet of Things) for the safety of cyclists on the road
- The new signals of the DGT to protect the cyclist
- (Video) What does a cyclist feel when he is overtaken by a truck?
- The example of Leo Messi when overtaking a cyclist