Belgian Cyclist Julien Alaphilippe He is living a dream in this Tour de France. Just two days to finish the gala round is a leader with a minute and a half of advantage over Egan Bernal and Geraint Thomas, its great rivals, but while holding the victory or not, it is showing its personal character.
As reported by the newspaper 20 minutes, the last big gesture he did it in the goal of Valloire of the 18ª stage. The Frenchman was attending the press in an area sheltered from the great storm that had fallen moments before, when sand noticed that at his side was a boy in short sleeves shivering with cold, Waiting to ask for an autograph.
Without much thought, Alaphilippe He took off his most precious garment, the yellow jersey, to put on the little one, that he couldn't believe he was wearing the Tour leader jersey for a few moments.
Julian Alaphilippe reçu visited her on proches in zone mixte au moment où l'orage s'est abattu sur Valloire. Parmi eux, a petit garçon frigorifié. Personne n'avait de veste à lui prêter, alors… 👏🏼 #TDF2019 pic.twitter.com/O02v9knWc6
- Louis-Pierre Frileux (@LPFrileux) 25 de julio de 2019
The young fan and his mother thanked the gesture of a Alaphilippe that has become the great hope gala of this Tour without almost believing it.
He has two tough days ahead of him in which he will have to demonstrate his skills to climb hard mountain passes before Sunday's walk to the Champs Elysées in Paris.
You may also be interested in this
- Egan Bernal of 22 years virtual winner of Tour de France
- A landslide forces to suspend the decisive stage of the Tour de France
- The Tour de France expels Tony Martin and Luke Rowe for a hitch in full stage
- Quintana, Valverde and Landa for all in the Tour de France
- The civil guard calls for citizen collaboration to "hunt" those guilty of setting traps for cyclists