The Movistar team will once again bring a powerful team to the Tour de France, that will begin next Saturday in Brussels, with the trident formed by the Colombian Nairo Quintana and Spanish Mikel Landa y Alejandro Valverde.
According to Europa Press reports, Eusebio Unzué's squad for the French 'big' is completed by the presence of Marc Soler, Andrey Amador, Carlos Verona, Imanol Erviti and Nelson Oliveira, according to the Spanish team announced on Monday.
- Movistar Team (@Movistar_Team) 1 de julio de 2019
In theory, the Quintana will be the head of the ranks, who will try to win his first Tour and this year with a theoretically more clear path for the low by Chris Froome, who will miss the race due to injury.
At their side they will be Mikel Landa, who faces his second 'big' of the year after finishing fourth in the Giro d'Italia, and Alejandro Valverde, who will wear the rainbow jersey and who just proclaimed champion of Spain for the third time in his career.
You may also be interested in this
- (Advance) Tomorrow the documentary Alejandro Valverde is presented: A year of rainbows'
- Mikel Landa leaves the Movistar
- Egan Bernal of 22 years virtual winner of Tour de France
- A landslide forces to suspend the decisive stage of the Tour de France
- (Video) The nice gesture of the leader of the Tour de France Alaphilippe with a child: he put on his yellow jersey when it was freezing cold