The Catalan triathlete Anna Noguera, has achieved a great seventh place in lRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside who has won Daniela Ryf with a show of strength on the bike, more than 6 minutes ahead of T2 over their opponents.
Anna, who participated in this test as part of the Italian professional team PPRTEAM He has achieved a great seventh position, seeing the poster that had the test, worthy of a World Championship.
He came out of the water in seventh position, in the cycling sector he went down eighth and climbed to seventh final position finishing the test in a time of 4: 3: 26. You can read the career chronicle for more information.
Anna, she told us before the test, " I am aware that it is a test of a very high level, I have the same mentality as always, trying to give my maximum in the three segments and see where I can be”.
After the test he told us: «I ran regulating because I had them far ahead, and they didn't worry me from behind either.
Very good test to see the level of these girls and motivated to return home and work hard!«
You may also be interested in this
- (Video) Anna Noguera Proyect, the progression that has made her be at Taupo 2020.
- Saleta Castro, Anna Noguera and Emilio Aguayo will be at IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote
- Anna Noguera and Víctor Benages win a journey in Galicia with Gómez Noya and Pablo Dapena.
- Anna Noguera wins the Alpe d'Huez Duathlon
- Javier Gómez Noya and Pablo Dapena for all in the IRONMAN 70.3 European Championship