The season is getting interesting throughout the days.
With the World Series less than a month, where we will live a beautiful duel for the title and the Olympic games, now we will also see in one of the most iconic events of the world calendar, the Challenge Roth, a duel among the best long distance triathletes in the world
Timothy O'Donnell, Sebastian Kienle, Lucy Charles-Barclay y Sarah Crowley
In addition there will also be last year's cattle, Andreas Dreitz or triathlete the size of Cameron Wurf, Josh Amberger, Luke McKenzie o Matt Burton
🇬🇧 ++ The best starting field ever in Roth ++
Anne #Haug and @JanFrodeno are joined by the complete podium from #Hawaii in the male and female field, both Challenge winners of last year and plenty of other world-class athletes at #DATEV #ChallengeRoth 2020 https://t.co/PqQQfdQbJZ pic.twitter.com/lkq236P8cB
- Challenge Roth (@ ChallengeRoth1) February 11, 2020
Kona's rematch in the women's event
In the female category, Anne Haug The winner of last year will see each other again Lucy Charles, who got the victory last year with 8: 38: 11
Will also be Sarah Crowley, third in Kona, British Laura Siddal, Rachel mcbride o Beth McKenzie among other
On July 5, we can live again the fight among the best in the world in this event
Further information: https://www.challenge-roth.com/home.html
You may also be interested in this
- Anne Haug, the world champion IRONMAN 2019 will also be in Challenge Roth
- Jan Frodeno will return to Challenge Roth, the test where he achieved the IRONMAN distance world record.
- Andreas Dreitz and Lucy Charles win the Challenge Roth
- Follow the Challenge Roth live
- Everything ready for Challenge Roth.