The five-time Triathlon World Champion and twice the winner of the IRONMAN 70.3 title Javier Gómez Noya has not wasted time and after having won the bronze medal in the WTS2019 this past Saturday is already in the French city of Nice to compete on Sunday in the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship
Noya is presented as one of the favorites for the test, but there will be high quality rivals such as Alistair Brownlee, Patrick Lange, Sebastian Kienle o Frederick Van Lierde. The absence of Jan Frodeno You have decided to focus on the IM Kona.
In this test we will also have to Pablo Dapena ya Judith Corachán Both with a great season and they will surely fight to be in the fight for the title.
Noya published yesterday in social networks that he was already in the city of Nice, with his mind set on getting what would be his third title in the specialty
Daniela Ryf will seek to make history
But first, on Saturday, Switzerland Daniela Ryf He will look for his fifth World Cup in the specialty and if he succeeds he will be the first triathlete to do so in both women and men.
In the following article you can consult the complete listing of the participants in the IRONMAN 70.3 Nice
You may also be interested in this
- Gustav Iden surprises and proclaims IRONMAN 70.3 World Champion
- The 15 most decisive days of the year arrive, with two world titles in play
- Javier Gómez Noya: «We are a world power»
- Javier Gómez Noya, Iván Raña and Mario Mola awarded at the annual COE gala
- 16 years of the first world title of Javier Gómez Noya