Is a specific campus for triathletes to be taught in English will be held from the 21 of February to the 5 of March 2020
This Training Camp offers you a great opportunity to prepare for races and triathlons of the 2020 season - even for the IRONMAN LANZAROTE.
El Club Santa, One best sports centers in the world, he imparts his Triathlon Campus oriented at all levels
It seeks to improve your physical condition, in addition to giving you advice to improve in all aspects of Triathlon.
The swimming sessions will take place in one of our pools of 50 meters, In the lagoon of Club La Santa and the IRONMAN circuit of Puerto del Carmen
The salidas cycling, with 3-4 groups with different speeds will take you all over the island including the IRONMAN circuit, and the races will take place in and out of the race, with some sessions on track.
- 09.00 Welcome and registration
- 10.30 Introduction and choice of bicycles
- 11.00 Cycle route (2½ hrs)
- 17.00 Swimming in the lagoon Club La Santa
- 09.00 Bicycle (2 hrs)
- 13.00 Swimming in pools of 50 m
- 16.00 Carrera 1 h Round Trip Route
- 18.00 Talk
- 10.00 Bicycle-Race Session
- (3k, 20k, 6k, 20k, 6k, 20k, 3k)
- 16.00 Swimming in the pools of 50m
- 17.30 Talk
08.00 Swimming session in the sea IRONMAN circuit in Puerto del Carmen and Carrera around 10K in the IRONMAN circuit after swimming.
The price for one week is € 230, or € 330 for two weeks. Includes all scheduled activities, as well as seminars, training and professional follow-up, transportation to Puerto del Carmen, car service, a weekly dinner and a special t-shirt for the event.
Places are limited, book in advance to avoid setbacks. The camp is exclusive for clients of Club La Santa.
You may also be interested in this
- Triathlon Campus in Lanzarote in January, by Iván Álvarez
- Triathlon Campus in Lanzarote with Santini and Alejandro Santamaría
- Club la Santa, the sports paradise of triathletes
- Why is La Santa Club in Lanzarote an ideal destination for the athlete?
- Helen Jenkins will compete again, this time in an IRONMAN 70.3