The ORA RECOVERY models provide comfort and support just when and where it is needed, to carry out a correct recovery of the feet when they are more tired and fatigued.
What are they designed for?
To recover from a race, a competition, a training session or just a long day, we present you ORA RECOVERY, the line of recovery footwear from the HOKA ONE ONE® brand.
The ORA RECOVERY line of the American firm It consists of three models (Flip, Slide and Shoe) that integrate the extra large midsole already characteristic of HOKA, as well as thel Meta-Rocker system who own each and every one of their renowned road and trail run shoes.
Sandals ORA RECOVERY SLIDE 2 and ORA RECOVERY FLIP 2
At the end of a long route through the mountains or an exhausting test, the feet usually ask for a bit of pampering and care, that's why ORA RECOVERY provide comfort and support just when and where you need it most, to be able to carry out a correct recovery of your feet when they are most tired and fatigued.
HOKA recovery sandals are available in a shovel option (ORA RECOVERY SLIDE 2) and in a toe version (ORA RECOVERY FLIP 2), so that each runner or athlete can choose the design with which they feel most comfortable.
Both models have an ergonomic fit and are designed to wrap around the foot, offering great comfort and support. And that's not all, they also have:
- A soft EVA top sheet for immediate comfort with every step.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker technology for smooth support.
- A dual-layer construction incorporating a soft top layer and a heavy-duty midsole / outsole for durability and stability.
- Grooves at strategic points to increase comfort and traction.
ORA RECOVERY SHOE Sneaker
These super padded, breathable slip-on sneakers They're the perfect travel companions because they fold, fit anywhere, and have HOKA's signature cushioning.
Unlike its sisters, the sandals, this recovery model has:
- A lightweight and flexible mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort on and off.
- A TPU layer that offers stability and support in the midfoot area.
- In the heel it has a folding compression mesh that offers the most versatile fit, making it easy to put them on safely and comfortably.
- The early stage Meta-Rocker system for smooth support.
- EVA rubber for greater support, durability and stability.
- Grooves at strategic points to increase comfort and traction