ASICS presents a specific light model for TRIATLON
Named after the famous Australian triathlon, the GEL-NOOSA TRI 7 is the reference shoe for triathletes, famous for its striking design and worn by Marcel Zamora.
For the first time in its seven seasons in collection, the GEL-NOOSA TRI will be available this fall-winter in two simultaneous versions in order to better satisfy the consumer's choice.
In its most striking version, the GEL-NOOSA TRI 7 repeats the color combination of the past spring-summer, and the great novelty comes with the launch of a second option that combines with different blues.
The GEL-NOOSA TRI 7 gathers additional features such as quick lacing of spare parts to save time during the transitions of the race, while the material used in the cut of the shoe, soft and non-slip, allows to wear it also without socks.
The design includes a toe and heel that glows in the dark for more visibility in low light conditions. A shoe that meets the needs of triathletes in a race day.
Technologies and Benefits
- Impact Guidance System (IGS®)
- ASICS shoe construction system, which allows the athlete to run in a more natural way, since it adapts to the shape of the foot.
- GEL® front and rear
- Special silicone plates located on the front and back of the shoe. Reduce the impact on heel and forefoot.
- Mediasuela Solyte®
- Super lightweight midsole It provides great cushioning, improves the stride momentum, and provides long durability.
- Guidance Line
- Flexibility cracks that provide improved and efficient stability.
- DuoMax® Support System
- Double density midsole placed to improve support and stability in prondent treads.
- Trusstic® system
- Piece of PU located in the outside / medial part of the sole that avoids the torsion and provides maximum stability.