The Australian triathlete Cameron Wurf has participated this past week in the Turn to Algarve, a 5-day cycling test with his team on INEOS.
His team INEOS has been the winner in the team general with 25 seconds of advantage over UAE Teams Emirates.
The profiles of the stages
He has confirmed that he will be in Challenge Roth
Although he continues to train and compete with INEOS, Cameron has confirmed that he will be at the Challenge Roth 2020.
This year Roth will find himself in the test with a level similar to IRONMAN Hawaii, with Jan Frodeno, Sebastian Kienle, Anne Haug or Lucy Charles among others.
His season in 2019 was very good for Cameron with victory in the IRONMAN Australia and Italy with record included
You may also be interested in this
- Cameron Wurf returns to professional cycling with the TEAM INEOS
- Cameron Wurf will race in the Tour of the Algarve
- Cameron Wurf will be in Challenge Roth
- Cameron Wurf gives everything and does not finish his first test as a cyclist at INEOS
- Cameron Wurf, 310 km at 8:35 on the island of Mallorca with the INEOS cycling team