Our friends Mammoth World, they published this video where they tell us how to correctly adjust the bicycle change and some of the most common problems that we find in the bicycle exit.
In the following videos they tell us how to do it both on road and mountain bikes.
In the first video they tell us how the rear change of the bicycle is the component that can give us more problems in our bike routes and they give us solutions besides showing how to adjust it correctly.
Second video adjust bicycle rear shift
You may also be interested in this
- (Video) Cycling mechanics With what pressure do you have to inflate the wheels of the bicycle?
- Recover in record time and improve your performance with the new Reboots!
- Garmin Swim 2: nothing anywhere, train anywhere
- Video summary XTERRA 2019 World Championship
- 5 aspects in what you should look to choose your triathlon sports glasses.