One of the reference brands in the world of cycling rollers, Zycle, has just launched its new Smart ZDrive model on the market.
El Smart Z DriveIs a direct drive rollerIn other words, it is directly integrated with the bike without the need to put the wheel on the roller.
This is the promotional video Product
This new roller stands out for the following characteristics
- 26 "to 29" wheel compatibility
- 8V to 11V cassette compatibility
- Noise reduction
- Great pedaling sensations
- Simulates up to 20% incline
- Power up to 1.800 W
- USB connection
- Compatible with the ZPower
- Low electricity consumption
Table of Contents
What is a direct drive roller?
Direct drive rollers are designed so that you need to use the bicycle wheel when training with it.
This is thanks to the Cassette that they have included and that allows place the bike directly on the roller, making them have more real sensations, less noise in addition to being able to apply more power in training
Features of the new Zycle Smart ZDrive
Compatible with most bikes on the market
One of the things you have to know is that the ZYCLE Smart ZDrive roller is compatible with wheels with a size from 26 ″ to 29 ″ inches, which can be used with most of the bikes on the market.
In addition, the core is compatible with Shimano and SRAM 8V to 11V cassettes.
The cassette is not included with the roller, since depending on the bike model, a specific one is needed.
1.800 W power and up to 20% incline
THE ZYCLE Smart ZDrive can support up to one 1.800 W power and up to 20% simulation incline, with very real sensations.
With this feature you can face training, ports, etc. that will make you feel the real sensations on the road.
Also, thanks to the variety of virtual simulators that can be found in the market, you will surely be able to spend hours training and having fun at the same time.
With the new electronic system The sensations of the roller are very realistic, since the skid effect has been eliminated in the moments of more inclination or power.
In addition, the electricity consumption by half of the consumption of this type of rollers.
On the other hand, the noise level that the rollers usually have in this model do not have it since there is no friction of the wheel.
No loss of connectivity
This roller has a new USB technology to connect the roller with the PC to avoid loss of connection so common in Bluetooth connections.
- Roller type: Direct drive
- MAX power at 40 km / h: 1.800 W
- MAX power at 10 km / h: 375 W
- MAX slope: 20%
- Precision: 2,5%
- Speed measurement
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth FTMS and ANT +
- Wired communication: USB Link (new)
- Calibration: No calibration required
- Compatible cassettes: Shimano / SRAM 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed (spacer not supplied)
- Compatible axles: 9mm, 12mm and Boost
- Occupied area: 51 cm x 53 cm
- Height: 51 cm
- Weight: 17kg
- Food: 12V. Compatible with ZPower (Not included)
- Compatible axles: Road 130mm - Mountain 135mm, 142mm and 148mm
- Unsupported axles: Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR, Shimano Micro Spline, Specialized SCS
Where to buy it?
You can now buy the ZYCLE Smart ZDrive roller in specialized cycling stores and with a RRP of € 699
Learn More https://zycle.eu/donde-comprar/