The British triathlete Alistair Browlee will return to compete in an IRONMAN after his participation in the IRONMAN of Hawaii, where he finished in the 21ª position. The British was at a great level until he sank in the marathon
Alistair appears in the output list of the IRONMAN WESTERN AUSTRALIA, where everything indicates that he will look for the Slot for Kona 2020 before the end of the year, so that he can focus on his goal next year.
Its main objective for the 2020 is unclear
The oldest of the Brownlee, has not made it clear if he will be in the Tokyo Olympics, although everything indicates that he will try
This year, he showed a great competitive level since he achieved a victory in all the distances in which he participated (Sprint, Olympic, Medium Distance and Long Distance), getting the European title and the Slot for Kona in his debut in the distance.
We will have to wait for you to confirm it. What is clear is that he will bet on Kona in 2020
It is one of the favorites
As for IRONMAN Australia, the output list appears Cameron Brown y Matt Burton second and third last year, Tim Van Berkel, Ruedi Wild o Kyle Buckingham among others.
Gurutze Frades appears in the starting list
In the female category the Spanish appears Gurutze Frades, which will seek its fourth participation in Kona
You may also be interested in this
- Gurutze Frades the fastest Spanish IRONMAN triathlete in history
- Alistair Brownlee for the Slot to Kona in the IRONMAN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- Gurutze Frades will look for the Slot for IRONMAN kona 2020 in Australia
- Faster Spanish triathletes in distance Ironman
- Alistair Brownlee, gets his second victory in IRONMAN down the 8 hours and the Slot for Kona 2020