The next October 5 the eighth edition of the IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote, where this year will change travel and location from Playa Blanca, for the enjoyment of triathletes competing in a medium distance triathlon on the island of Lanzarote.
The test will start with the 1,9 kilometers of swimming, to continue with the 90 kilometers of cycling for a demanding circuit passing through emblematic spots on the island such as the Gulf, the Timanfaya road, La Geria, Femés and back to Playa Blanca. The half marathon will also be in Playa Blanca, where the triathletes will cross the coast of the Atlantic Ocean (3 / 4 turns).
The organization has published the updated circuits of the test.
Race on foot
More information and registration on the official website IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote
You may also be interested in this
- Near 700 participants in the Club La Santa IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote, which this year changes stage to Playa Blanca
- The little brother of IROMAN Lanzarote, The IRONMAN 70.3 Lanzarote
- The new tours of the Club La Santa Ironman 70.3 Lanzarote
- Video summary Ironman 70.3 Lanzarote
- Emilio Aguayo second and Anna Noguera third in the Club La Santa Ironman 70.3 Lanzarote