triathlete Gurutze Frades has participated this morning in the IRONMAN Western Australia where he got the third position.
He has done it in a time of 8: 49: 41 by setting the best time in the history of a Spanish trialteta IRONMAN distance.
Guru, I already had it from 2017 when the IRONMAN Brazil in a time of 9: 01: 00 and now it has burst, leaving the mark in almost 11 minutes less.
The test has won Teresam Adam with a time of 8: 38: 43 followed by Sara Piampiano (8: 42: 58.)
The times of Gurutze Frades
- Swimming 3,8 km: 59: 04 (mean of 1: 33 min / 100 m)
- T1 3:00
- Biking 180 km: 4: 46: 14 (average of 37,73 km / h)
- T2: 2: 50
- Carrera on foot 42 km: 2: 58: 34 (average of 4: 14 min / km)
3 at IM Western Australia and the first woman to break the 9h barrier. in Busselton, Western Australia https://t.co/dmVLKZL1V9
- Gurutze Frades (@gurutzefrades) December 1, 2019
Remember that Guru got a mark of 8: 40: 48 in the Ironman South Africa 2019, but the swimming 3,8 had to be cut to 1.6 km, so it is not official
You may also be interested in this
- Gurutze Frades will look for the Slot for IRONMAN kona 2020 in Australia
- Alistair Brownlee returns to compete in an IRONMAN
- Faster Spanish triathletes in distance Ironman
- Alistair Brownlee, gets his second victory in IRONMAN down the 8 hours and the Slot for Kona 2020
- Alistair Brownlee for the Slot to Kona in the IRONMAN WESTERN AUSTRALIA