Name: José Miguel Pérez Martínez
Club: Hoces de Cuenca Triathlon
Web / Blog: www Josemiperez.com
Sponsors: MMR, VICTORY ENDURANCE, AQUAMAN, VIATOR, NEW BALANCE.
Most representative results: JJ.OO London 2012, 6º Cto. Del Mundo Sub23 triathlon, 4º Cto. From Europe Sub23 Triathlon, 3º Cto. World Sub23 Duathlon, 12º WCHS Austria, 13º WCHS Sydney, 2º World Cup of South Korea, 4º World Cup Mexico.
3 tips to train better:
- Organize your schedules well
- Keep a good planning
- That the training is never a burden for your life, enjoy and serve to load pillar.
3 things you should never forget to take the day of the test:
- Supplementation and adequate hydration for the test
- The necessary material for her (you would not be the first to leave something, I say it from experience)
- And the desire !!!!! That is not the first time or you are the first to hear the phrase: "Bufff I have little desire to compete today."
3 things you should not forget to do during the competition:
- Drink and eat
- Be aware of your possibilities and read the race well
- Give everything and enjoy at all times !!!!
3 tips to always do at the end of the competition:
- Do a small shoot by bike or running at low intensity,
- Hydrate and eat well the next hour and a half of the competition
- Try to rest well that night so that the body recovers.
Tell us a curious anecdote that happened to you:
Well, when I was a junior I went to do the Pálmaces triathlon, I first came out of the water and when we reached the kilometer 10, the civil guard stopped the test for a fire on the road to 2km from there. In the end the times of swimming and running on foot and win were added, and there were great craks like Felix Martinez that annoyed them quite hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Continue to improve and try to play the World Cup to make a good position, it will be a relaxed year for everyone after 3 hard and crazy years for the Olympic Games.
Web / Blog: www.josemiperez.com