This Saturday October 12, a new edition of the IRONMAN World Championship in Hawaii where we will see the best trialtets of the specialty fighting for the crown again.
In this article we leave you some interesting facts to know the key points of the race.
Important Articles to read
- Previous male
- Previous female
- How does follow live the proof?
- PROS passing times
- IRONMAN Kona Special
Useful data to keep in mind if you are going to see the IRONMAN of Hawaii
- Last year was the first edition in which went down from 8 hours (7: 52: 39)
- Last year it broke the records swimming, cycling and general of the IRONMAN Kona
- El Test winner has always come out among the first 10 of the T1, except last year with Patrick Lange who came out in 19º position more than 3 minutes from the first and Sebastian Kienle in 2014.
- The winners sThey are usually in the "front group" when they arrive in Koni, since afterwards you usually waste time on the return to Kona.
- All winners have been uploaded to the podium the previous year or have won Kona in the 3 in recent years.
- We will have 3 Spaniards in the test, Eneko Plains (12 participations), Clemente Alonso (3 participations) and Gurutze Frades (3 participations)
- Eneko Llanos and Linsey Corbin are the professionals with the most participation, both debuted in 2006 and have participated 12 times in Kona.
- Alistair Brownlee will debut this year
- Patrick Lange will look for his third consecutive world title
- Daniela Ryf will look for his fifth consecutive world title
- El older triathlete will be 86 years old
- The triathlete with more participations in Kona 35 has done it consecutively
- There will 53 Spanish in GGEE
There are no previous results.